Entries for the next CDMC Open Day (aka Funday 1) are now closed as of the 11th of April. Our next event will be the 9th of May which will be Round 1 of the CDMC Autocross series and we hope to see you there.
*** Below is current Funday info for the 18th of April****
This will be a chance to shake down your cars prior to the start of the seasons planned rounds.
The event will be held on Sunday the 18th of April 2021 with track driving between 10am until 4pm. The event will be held in a NEW grass field just NW of Ponteland and approximately a 900m track.
Due to Covid19 restrictions spectators will NOT be allowed, strictly entrant +1, and all social distancing measures will need to be adhered to. As always, our marshals will be looking for help. So, if you are interested in marshalling please send John Kerr a Facebook message.
Current Entry List:
- Mark Stewart – Citroen C2 1.6
- Andrew Crawley – Seat Arosa 1.4
- Jess Crawley – Seat Arosa 1.4
- Matthew Gibson – Citroen C2 1.6
- Michael Lawson – Citroen C2 1.6
- Mat Notman – BMW Mini 1.6
- Paul Gee – Vauxhall Corsa 1.6
- Steve Bell – Peugeot 205 1.9
- Nathan Dunn – Citroen C2 1.6
- Wayne Coakley – Citroen C2 1.6
- Nicholas Bagher – VW Golf Mk1 1.6
- Alec Berry – Citroen C2 1.6
- Kieran Anders – Land Rover Freelander 2.5
- John Rankin – Ford KA 1.6
- Simon Tappin – Citroen C2 1.6
- Jon Olds – Seat Ibiza 2l
- Liam Charlton – Mazda Mx5 1.8
- Callum Lawson – Citroen C2 1.6
- Lee Valentine – Vauxhall Nova 1.4
- Dane Valentine – Vauxhall Nova 1.4
- Stephen Greenwood – Ford KA 1.6
- Paul Errington – Citroen C2 1.6
- John Gee – Vauxhall Corsa 1.4
- Jimmy Wood – Buggy 1.4
- Simon Stewart – Vauxhall Corsa 1.4
- Matt Fithon – VW Golf MkI 1.6
All motorsport prepared vehicles are welcome, as are road cars* but these will be safety checked before running. Drivers can be minimum 14 years old (insurance pending). Note, due to ever changing Covid restrictions/regulations things can/could change and entrants will be updated as and when this occurs.
The Safety Team will be monitoring all cars throughout the day and if they judge that a car is in a dangerous condition the entrant will not be allowed to run until the issue is rectified (if possible).
Supplemental regulations will be sent by email if required prior to the event, and track running order rules announced during the drivers briefing at 9am on the day.
Currently we would prefer all Road Cars entering to have an MoT*. Helmets and belts must be worn at all times on the track and we recommend overalls and gloves.
Enter via the below online form. Camping will not be permitted at this event. Entry fee will be £65 per driver paid in ADVANCE ONLY, by the 11th of April 2021 at the latest.
You will NOT be able to enter or “pay on the day”, and refunds in full will only be if the event is cancelled by the club due to matters outside our control.
Payment must be made via bank transfer to:
Cramlington & District Motor Club
Please leave your name as reference when paying. We will update the FB list as entries arrive. Thanks everyone!
Note that to participate in the event you will need to be a registered CDMC member (available for free and registration is via the club website).